Connecting systems, connecting people
Int Tec Solutions’ experienced, highly qualified team of seasoned network professionals can design, install and support network infrastructures including wireless and mobile solutions. We are particularly known for our successes in deploying and supporting Wide Area Network (WAN) solutions.
With the high level of knowledge, skills and experience of our specialist technicians, we are able to offer many network services including but not limited to:
- Auditing – accurate, detailed audits of any current network environment (including documentation, inventories, reports and recommendations)
- Technical Advisory – prior to implementing new networks, or network upgrades.
- Network Design – producing network designs based on business strategies, requirements, performance needs, operational constraints and budget.
- Planning – planning future evolutions so the network can scale as the business grows.
- Installation & Configuration – all forms of network infrastructure and devices.
- Network Evaluation & Security
- Network Systems & Devices Support (incl. mobile technologies)
- Installation and Securing of Broadband Technologies (Cable, ADSL, Satellite, 4G Wireless, etc.)
- Technical Documentation
Though telecommunications companies have been testing 5G for years, the first commercial services in Australia will go live in 2019.
As a relatively new concept to most users, 5G has left many people wondering what its implications, benefits and uses are.